OncoCare® (Oncologist Tool) is a complete patient’s information management system that centralizes chemo therapy and medical oncology patient data into a single user interface, accessible by multi-disciplinary teams across multiple locations.
OncoCare® provides comprehensive image, data and workflow management.
OncoCare® provides a unique chemo therapy protocols creation wizard allows the practitioner to add / customize used therapies.
OncoCare® is considered as one of best oncologist software in Egypt.
- Complete patient medical record.
- Protocol Management.
- Automatic dose calculation and session scheduling.
- TNM and staging.
- Histology / Histology Behavior.
- Toxicity reporting.
- Response evaluation (RECIST).
- Efficiency measurement (OS/PFS).
- ICD-O 3
- CTCAE v4.0
- Ability to add new patient’s personal details.
- Ability to print hard copy of patient’s personal details.
- Ability to update patient’s personal details.
- Ability to delete patient’s personal details.
- Easy Search/Filter by any patient details.
Clinical Examination Module:
- A Complete electronic medical profile could be created for your patient , it includes diseases , past history, family history, present history , diagnosis and so.
- Ability to enter menstrual history details for female patients.
- Ability to enter special habits with comments.
- Ability to upload any file with no size limitations.
- Automatic file open for most of common know format.
- Human body chart with ability to writes notes on it.
- Patient examination details such as
- BSA (automatically calculated).
- Location (Pre-defined list of cancer locations).
- Etc ….
Treatment Plan Module:
Choosing from Surgery , Radio and Chemotherapy options allow the oncologist to set proper treatment plan for his patients. Oncologist will be able to select from predefined system protocols , upon select specific protocol , dose will be automatically calculated for active patient.
Follow Up Module:
Upon patient visit oncologist will be able to add visit details to patient medical record ,as well the will be able to report any side effects trough A-Z sorted possible chemotherapy side effects also he will be able to enter proper comments for each selected side effect , as well he will be able to record any drug toxicity incident.
A Smart tool is used to create/update system protocols through easy set-up wizard
, starting by specifying protocol name ,
cycle length and drugs and ending with setting every drug dose and regimen.
Reports and Statistics:
OncoCare® contains a set of reports and statistics helps oncologist/center to better manage their treatment policy , drug usage.
Many valued reports such as Drug Usage , Treated Cases , Case Summary and so.
Different data presentation:
- Pie Chart.
- Bar Chart.
- Tabular form.
Patient Therapy Sessions Management:
Upon selecting proper protocol OncoCare® automatically assign treatment session for patient with specific calculated dose (could be edited by oncologist).
Oncologist can manage all patient therapeutic session s, changing status , postpone and change session dose.
- Complete Electronic Patient Medical Record.
- Electronic Treatment Plan Management.
- Statistics and Reporting.
- Patient Sessions Management.
- Automatic Session Assignment and Scheduling.
- Protocol Creation and Drugs Management.
- Patient File Uploading.
- Complete Possible Chemo Therapy Side Effects Index.